Sunday, August 28, 2011

My Fellow American

I have been asked by the My Fellow American project to share their short film about tolerance towards Muslims. As they explain,
My Fellow American is a film project in the United States devoted to recognizing that Muslims are our neighbors. I am reaching out to you because you addressed the recent events in Oslo, Norway, on Eivind Berge's Blog and I am hoping you will share this message of tolerance with your readers. We’ve put together a 2 minute film that I believe you will be interested in sharing, watching, and discussing.
Unlike Anders Behring Breivik, or Fjordman for that matter, I don't have a problem with mulitculturalism in principle. In fact, I think of Muslims as potential allies against feminism. Even Sharia law is probably better for men than the current feminist utopia, if Islamization should ever progress that far. So this is a message I can get behind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Du må ikke skrive om noe du liker, det tenner de ikke på. Si at du HATER et eller annet, så svarer det en masse tullinger "ja men vi HATER deg også for at du sa det der". Og sånn fortsetter de. :-)