Is the Men's Rights Movement only for betas? An article signed by four "masculinists" (of Maskulinist.no) in Morgenbladet, where I am also cited, raises the question of which group constitutes the Men's Movement, and I suppose it is easy to get the impression from a cursory look at MRA sites that we are all about betas. I guess I haven't been clear as to exactly who is included in our movement as I see it, so perhaps it is time to define MRA.
Men's Rights Activism is a backlash against feminism. Feminism is basically about restricting men’s access to women’s bodies by means of the police state, all while forcibly reaping the fruits of men's labor without having to put out any more than they feel like. MRA is the opposite. Succinctly put, MRActivism addresses how to get laid and what happens when you do. The former is perhaps best summed up in my “Rape is equality” post, and the latter includes criminal (and civil) sex accusations as well as anything to do with divorce, paternity fraud, child support and custody, etc. While how to get laid is by definition a beta and omega issue, what happens when you do is also highly applicable to alphas. Feminist corruption of justice has made sex extremely risky no matter how alpha you are. Alpha victims of feminist sex laws include Julian Assange, DSK, Silvio Berlusconi, Herman Cain, and Israeli ex-president Moshe Katshav, who is now in prison for false rape and sexual harassment. And that’s just to name a few recent examples off the top of my head. Even Bill Clinton and Al Gore almost ran afoul of feminist sex law, so clearly no man is too powerful to be a victim. There is also a plethora of recent examples here in Norway, where thousands of men criminalized by the new law against buying sex now are exposed by hackers after the media dug into a website where prostitutes advertise and found, unsurprisingly, that men in all kinds of positions were customers. I am linking to the complete user database including all phone numbers (but not the text messages between hookers and johns, which I do not possess because the hackers were too chickenshit to share them) in order to show all these men that the feminist police state is a very real personal threat against which we should all band together. This material alone could be used to at least triple the Norwegian prison population for a year if feminist prosecutors used it for all it is worth, but I guess it was too overwhelming to charge some 20,000 men all at once...
Of course, men always compete for women, with each man preferring to keep all the pussy for himself. Alphas and betas are not natural allies, and so far, hardly any alphas have come out in support of MRA. They probably don’t feel the need to yet. Life is generally good for alphas under feminism, but all it takes to ruin your life is a woman’s word. I believe all men ought to conspire against the feminist police state out of solidarity but also for their own good, and when that happens, feminism won't stand a chance. The hard part is convincing the alphas that supporting feminism is a bad idea, as most of them seem to be incapable of realizing this until it is too late. But they should. Even when I was most sexually frustrated, feminist sex laws and rape reform in particular always remained at the forefront of my mind and I was seething with hatred and murderous rage against the cops who enforce all the freshly minted feminist sex laws against men who do easily get laid. We are in this together, alphas and betas alike, and it is high time to fight the feminist police state. In fact, oppugning feminist jurisprudence is arguably more important than promoting sexual egalitarianism, since at the very least, men would be able to pay for sex without persecution.
Monday, January 09, 2012
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Håper du aldri gir opp!
Kommer du i fengsel, kommer jeg med fil :)
You could perhaps also mention that affirmative action is mostly about typical alpha-jobs.
Those who take out the trash don't risk losing their jobs to women.
I have a question:
What happened to all those idiots who, since this summer (due to your support, in part, of ABB, post-July 22), kept claiming they KNEW you'd be taken care of psychiatrically soon, that the Uni would expel you and so on..
My God do you have many imbecilic asshole retard readers. I commend you for your defence of freedom of speech, and for not censoring anything. We can see through your blog how hysterical many people are, and how they do not use their brains, when confronted with something that goes against their politically correct, brainwashed hardwiring.
They also kept claiming your girlfriend had to be a fantasy. And when you got into the media, and got invited to debates, they wanted to censor you, have you shut out, etc etc. Norway - the same country that claimed "more openness, more democracy" as a response to the terror attacks.
No fine words can take away the effect of years of brainwashing - by our media, school system, politicans and institutions.
You can put lipstick on a pig, but it is still a pig.
Yesterday, I sat next to the previous female Rector of the University of Bergen, Kirsti something. An utter asshole and a feminist tyrant. So glad she is no longer the rector. Had she been, now, you WOULD be expelled - or at the very least been in a world of trouble with Uni. A buddy of mine was psychologically persecuted and tormened by her administration, as some women in the US reported one or two sentences written onto his computer on an online forum. So at least there is that - even if things do seem bleak, there has been progress in some few areas, in the last decade.
I don't agree with too much of what you write, but I love the fact that you are around, and I want you to keep up the good work. And if Bergen gets too feminist, will you do me a favour and add an -n to the end of your surname, if at all possible.. ? TIA :-)
look i'm not a *insert biggest bad word i can think of atm* FEMINIST or anything but seriously, what the hell?
1) The feminist police....so where exactly did the police go wrong, as in corrupt, conspiracy-filled, anti-male wrong?
2) ' Feminism is basically about restricting men’s access to women’s bodies by means of the police state' ookay. how is this relevant to a one-night stand culture, exactly? i mean, if we were sitting around talking about marriage-or-nothing times then whatever but...what are you saying?
3)Speaking of the rape for Equality, the psychology behind it could totally be correct.....if, again, we were in a world where women totally abstain from sex. also, using your logic, only men who /can't/ get sex would need to get equal by raping....so basically rape is equality for the under-omegas?
And before I get a lot of middle finger-filled replies, I want to understand your mindset.
*all i want is to understand your mindset
1) The police enforce anti-male laws, such as the inflated feminist definition of rape, age of consent, the law against purchasing sex while whores can legally sell without even paying taxes and so on. The cops and government together make up the feminist police state. I don't claim the cops are corrupt in the sense of doing whatever they want (though they do choose to prioritize bogus sex crimes over real crime), but the entire system is openly hateful towards men. I know it is democratically elected and not some hidden conspiracy, but the point is we MRAs are dissidents who refuse to accept this status quo. We are insurgents against the feminist state, doing whatever we can to undermine it.
2) The "one-night stand culture" is greatly exaggerated and benefits a minority of men while creating many omegas. Men as a group would be better off with strict monogamy. Also the omegas are even persecuted for buying sex if they can't get it otherwise, even if they go to a country where it is legal! The law against paying for sex applies to Norwegians wherever they go in the world and is enforced too. Feminism makes sex more costly and risky, except for alphas, but they too only have it easy as long as they don't run afoul of some hateful feminist sex law.
3) There are more "under-omegas" than you probably realize. This is incontrovertibly reflected in the statistics of men who fail to get a family at all. The group of men childless at 40 has gone up 10 percentage points over the last couple of decades, because women prefer to have kids (and probably lots of sex) with a more alpha selection of men instead. So now women have about the same number of kids with fewer men and feminism is a big enabler of this increased hypergamy/serial monogamy/soft polygamy.
"Rape is equality" is a counterargument to affirmative action for women. It's just as valid as the justification feminists use for forcible equality where it suits them, which is to say not much. Rape as equality does not require a world where women totally abstain from sex any more than we have affirmative action for women because women are never hired or allowed to do anything. By feminist logic it would be enough that men don't have equal access to sex.
Post a Comment